College Decision Guide
Summer After Senior Year
- Have your school send your final transcripts to the college you will be attending.
- Contact your college to determine when fees for tuition, room and board are due, and how much they will cost.
- Check your final HOPE GPA to see if you are eligible for the HOPE Program.
- Participate in any summer orientation programs for incoming freshmen.
- Now that you know you will be attending college in the fall, it is a good idea to make sure you have student health insurance in case of any emergencies.
- CONGRATULATIONS! You’re on your way!