Award Amounts & Loan Disbursements for the BHP SCL Program
Award Amounts for the Behavioral Health Professions SCL Program
A student may receive Behavioral Health Profession Service Cancelable Loan funds based on full-time or half-time enrollment in an eligible Graduate/advanced degree program:
Full-time (9 or more semester hours or 12 or more quarter hours) enrollment
- The maximum annual loan amount is $20,000.
- The maximum term loan amount is $10,000.
Half-time (5 to 8 semester hours or 7 to 11 quarter hours) enrollment
- The maximum annual loan amount is $10,000.
- The maximum term loan amount is $5,000.
- The aggregate loan amount is $120,000.
- May qualify for no more than 6 years.
Behavioral Health Professions Service Cancelable Loan Program funds will be disbursed directly to the institution based on the date provided by the certifying Eligible Postsecondary Institution and when the student submits the required Promissory Note documents for loan approval. Note: One disbursement per eligible term is allowed.