- It's not too late to participate in Dual Enrollment and take some college-level coursework to earn credit towards both high school and college graduation.
- Now is the time to really focus on your college research. You can look for colleges within Georgia as well as conduct a national college search. Put together a list of your top choices and share with others to determine what’s best for you.
- Check your HOPE GPA in February to see if you are tracking to be eligible for the HOPE Scholarship.
- If you're choosing your senior year classes, look for classes that will give you a strong transcript and fit your college study plans.
- Continue your campus tours online or in person. You want to be narrowing down your list of potential colleges. Begin to accumulate information about various colleges, universities and technical schools.
- Research scholarships and start applying. Several awards are available for high school juniors.