Shortcuts to New Features for Student/General Users
High School Students (public, private and home study) & General Users
What's New on GAfutures?
Here is a quick overview of some areas to begin your GAfutures journey!
- Create an account! For students, your GAfutures account will allow you to view all your records with GSFC, including your HOPE GPA, transcript status, access resources, and receive communications from GSFC on grade specific information.
General users can receive communications from GSFC on grade specific information and Parents can confirm their student has an account!
- Attend a Financial Aid or HOPE Scholarship event or webinar hosted by GSFC, or book an individual appointment with your outreach representative to assist with FAFSA completion and preparing for college admissions.
- Have Questions about Dual Enrollment? Start here.
- Have Questions about HOPE Scholarships and Grants? Start here.
- Access the Student Newsroom for trending topics.
You can also e-mail us at GSFC@gsfc.org