Shortcuts to New Features for Student/General Users
High School Students (public, private and home study) & General Users
What's New on GAfutures?
- The new Student Dashboard is now live! Sign into your student GAfutures account to quickly review your status for the following:
- · GSFAPP
- · FAFSA
- · ACT and/or SAT Scores
- · Selective Service Registration
- · Student Access Loan (SAL)
If you do not have a GAfutures account, click here and create one today to begin reviewing your information!
To view your information, make sure you create a student GAfutures account using your full name, date of birth, social security number, and high school name. If the information is incorrect, you will not be able to view your status. If you have already created an account, click the green Profile tab to make sure your information is correct.
GAfutures is a secure site for its users with an account. GSFC has implemented numerous security measures to protect your personal information.
Here is a quick overview of some areas to begin your GAfutures journey!
- Create an account! For students, your GAfutures account will allow you to view all your records with GSFC, including your HOPE GPA, transcript status, access resources, and receive communications from GSFC on grade specific information.
General users can receive communications from GSFC on grade specific information and Parents can confirm their student has an account!
- Attend a Financial Aid or HOPE Scholarship event or webinar hosted by GSFC, or book an individual appointment with your outreach representative to assist with FAFSA completion and preparing for college admissions.
- Have Questions about Dual Enrollment? Start here.
- Have Questions about HOPE Scholarships and Grants? Start here.
- Access the Student Newsroom for trending topics.
You can also e-mail us at GSFC@gsfc.org