Student Document Upload
Students with an active GAfutures account may upload documents for the State Financial Aid Programs GSFC manages.
- Save your document(s) as one electronic file.
- Sign in to your GAfutures account (create one if you don’t have one)
- Select Document Upload, located on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the appropriate Document Type.
- Attach your document file and select the submit button (Acceptable file types: pdf, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, tif, tiff).
Graduates of unaccredited home study programs or out-of-state high schools may use the student Document Upload feature to submit academic evaluation documents as one electronic file.
Uploaded documents are reviewed in the order in which they are received. Average review time is 7-10 business days. If additional information is needed, you will be emailed. Allow 10-15 business days for completion of all academic or transcript evaluations.
Do not submit the exact same document more than once. It will not expedite the review processing time of your document(s).
Submitting Test Scores for Zell Miller Scholarship
Students with a College Board SAT score report may upload a copy of the score report to GSFC. Students with an ACT score may request ACT electronically send their score report to GSFC. Student records are updated with received test score reports within 3-5 business days.
To upload your SAT score report using the GAfutures' Document Upload feature, follow these steps:
- Print your test score report from College Board’s website for the SAT.
- Sign, date and write this statement on the report: "This is a true and exact copy of the original score report."
- Save your document(s) as one file (Acceptable file types: pdf, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, tif, tiff).
- Sign into your GAfutures account and select Document Upload, located on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the Document Type: SAT scores.
- Attach your document file and select the submit button.
To request ACT to submit your score report to GSFC electronically, follow these steps:
- Go to ACT.org and sign into your account.
- Select your ACT score report be sent to GSFC by entering the recipient code: 2225
- ACT will then send GSFC an electronic file to update the student’s record.
Georgia public and private high school students are able to track their HOPE or Zell Miller Scholarship status from high school through their GAfutures account at My High School HOPE GPA. It will display when an acceptable test score is received. Once a document is uploaded, student records are updated within 3 to 5 business days.