Award Amounts for the REACH Georgia Scholarship Program
Students who complete the program requirements will receive a scholarship of up to $10,000 ($2,500 per year maximum) to be used towards the cost of attendance at a University System of Georgia (USG), Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG), or eligible private postsecondary institution.
- $2,500 per year, up to four years
- $1,250 per semester or $834/833/833 per quarter
- REACH scholars awarded less than the maximum amount per semester or quarter may receive the remaining funds for an additional term not to exceed the maximum semester ($1250) or quarter ($834) amount.
A student is ineligible for the REACH Scholarship if the student:
- Has a combination of financial awards that exceed the total estimated cost of attendance; or
- Is not enrolled as a full-time student (12 credit hour course load) at the end of the drop/add period; or
- Does not activate the award within two years of high school graduation; or
- Does not use the award money within five years of award activation.
Students are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year to qualify for the REACH Scholarship.