Eligibility for the Inclusive Postsecondary Education Grant
To be eligible for an Inclusive Postsecondary Education Grant, a student must:
- Meet U.S. citizenship or eligible non-citizen requirements;
- Be a legal resident of Georgia;
- Be enrolled in an approved IPSE Program at a participating USG or TCSG Postsecondary Institution;
- Meet criteria set by the Eligible Postsecondary Institution to be enrolled in their IPSE program and to complete program coursework;
- Not be in default or owe a refund on a student financial aid program.