Application Procedure for the Georgia Public Safety Memorial Grant
If you believe you are eligible to receive the Public Safety Memorial Grant (PSMG), the following information will assist you:
- Complete a Public Safety Memorial Grant application by filling out the paper application.
- Once you have completed the application, your college's financial aid office will certify your eligibility.
- You will be asked to submit documentation regarding the accident or incident resulting in death or disability to the Georgia Student Finance Authority (GSFA).
- You will be notified when the processing is complete and the award is made.
- You must reapply each year.