Georgia's Career Clusters
Georgia’s Career Clusters allow students to choose an area of interest in high school from 17 career clusters. Students take classes tailored to their career cluster, which includes multiple career paths and helps navigate to greater success – no matter what they choose to do after high school graduation.
The purpose of the program is to show students the importance of what they’re learning in the classroom, whether they want to attend a two-year college, a four-year university or go straight into the world of work, help them identify which clusters/pathways are offered at their high school and see which classes they could be taking.
Georgia's 17 Career Clusters
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources Cluster
- Architecture and Construction Cluster
- Arts, AV/Technology, and Communications Cluster
- Business, Management, and Administration Cluster
- Education and Training Cluster
- Energy Cluster
- Finance Cluster
- Government and Public Administration Cluster
- Health Science Cluster
- Hospitality and Tourism Cluster
- Human Services Cluster
- Information Technology Cluster
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections, and Security Cluster
- Manufacturing Cluster
- Marketing Cluster
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Cluster
- Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics Cluster
All information provided by the Georgia Department of Education.