The Manufacturing Career Cluster includes the processing of materials into intermediate or final products and related professional and technical support activities, such as production control, maintenance and process engineering.
- Foundations of Manufacturing and Materials Science
- Robotics and Automated Systems
- Production Enterprises
- Introduction to Mechatronics - DC Theory, Pneumatic Systems, and Programmable Logic Controllers
- AC Theory, Electric Motors, and Hydraulic Systems
- Semiconductors, Mechanical Systems, and Pump and Piping Systems