New Website Features
The Georgia Student Finance Commission (GSFC) and the Georgia Student Finance Authority (GSFA) are excited to announce new and improved changes to both the GAfutures and Pathways2GSFA websites. Below is an overview to assist all users in navigating the changes to the websites.
To review upcoming changes, select the user group that best applies to you:
For Pathways Borrowers, we are thrilled to announce the new Pathways2GSFA website.
Important Information for borrowers:
- The site will now allow users single sign-on access to both their GAfutures and Pathways accounts. We introduce new features for your convenience, including the ability to electronically sign or fill forms out on the website for quick, secure submission online.
- GSFA State Student Loan Borrowers who do not already have a GAfutures account will need to create one to access the new Pathways website. (click here for instructions)
- Borrowers will not be able to manage or view their loan information on the Pathways website after July 25 unless they have a GAfutures account.
- The Quick Pay option will be available on the GAfutures and Pathways home pages. No login is required to make a payment.
Creating a new account for Pathways Borrowers on GAFutures.org:
Borrowers must have a GAfutures account to manage or view their loan information. Here are easy steps to create an account and access your loan information:
- Visit GAfutures.org.
- At the top of the home page, click “Create an Account.”
- Select Student. If you are no longer enrolled in college, when asked to click on the button that best describes you, click on “Other Students/Former Students.”
- Create a username and password.
- Access Pathways from your My GAfutures page, select “My GSFA State Loan (Pathways) on your left navigation options.
For updates, be sure to monitor your email account and make sure your email address on file with GSFA is up to date.
GSFC has been working on enhanced features and an exciting new look for the GAFutures.org website.
We have moved!
Well – not really, but we have moved features around on the GAfutures home page. Having researched our most visited pages and we have re-worked the home page to assist all users with ease of navigation to those pages. You will notice the Trending and Shortcuts tabs are more prominent on the page – this is where we will link pages that are timely and most visited.
We have added more videos, more how-to guides, and re-worked many pages for ease of navigation and more! GSFC will continue to release new features on the site and will continue to notify you in the GAfutures message center.
For All GAfutures users more resources have been added to the student and general user in your MyGAfutures left navigation. Students can now access their saved college and scholarships, make a payment on their GSFA student loan, access the student resource center and upload documents.
College Search and Scholarship Search
GAfutures now includes an improved and expanded National College Search AND Scholarship Search to help students explore the many different types of schools as well as alternate ways to pay for their education. Both searches will now allow you to like and save your favorite listing. Our searches are based on information colleges and organizations submit to Petersons. These searches now include thousands of listings to increase each user’s ability to find their best fit for college as well as increased opportunity to apply for scholarships.
Request a Presentation or Training:
If your school or organization would like one-on-one training or to request a presentation on GAfutures, SURFER/STARS, Transcript Exchange, FAFSA completion or state financial aid programs, simply complete the form and one of our outreach representatives will contact you.