Shortcuts to New Features for Administrative Users
School Counselors (public and private)
What’s New on GAfutures?
- The College and Scholarship Search features have been enhanced using an expanded database of information. Students are now able to save their searches for future reference.
- Texting options for seniors. As high school seniors access their GAfutures account or create accounts, they are given the option to sign up to receive important texting reminders from GSFC.
- The GAfutures Student Resource section has been improved by separating the student resource section and introducing new instructional videos.
- Keep up to date by accessing the communications section of GAfutures!
Here is a list of most frequently visited pages for quick access to features and topics on GAfutures.org:
- Have Questions about Dual Enrollment? Start here.
- Have Questions about HOPE Scholarships and Grants? Start here.
- Access and request check-lists by grade level – 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th
- Schedule a FAFSA Completion, Financial Aid or HOPE Scholarship event or webinar hosted by GSFC, or assist a student by booking an individual appointment with an outreach representative to assist with FAFSA completion and preparing for college admissions.
- Review and request Resource materials and brochures on HOPE programs, Paying for College, and Dual Enrollment.
You can also e-mail us at GSFC@gsfc.org for assistance!