All eligibility requirements for the HOPE Grant and Zell Miller Grant apply to the HOPE Career Grant, formerly known as the Strategic Industries Workforce Development Grant.
- Meet HOPE's U.S. citizenship or eligible non-citizen requirements;
- Be a legal resident of Georgia;
- Meet enrollment requirements;
- Be in compliance with Selective Service registration requirements;
- Meet academic achievement standards;
- Be in good standing on all student loans or other financial aid programs;
- Be in compliance with the Georgia Drug-Free Postsecondary Education Act of 1990;
- Not have exceeded the maximum award limits for any HOPE or Zell Miller programs;
- Must be eligible for, and receiving, HOPE or Zell Miller Grant funding.
Programs of Study
Students enrolled in an approved program of study who are eligible for, and receiving, HOPE or Zell Miller Grant funding, may also be eligible for funding from the HOPE Career Grant.